Sunday, November 23, 2003

Today a Eureka moment hit me as I was staring into space, wondering about the "living my life" question again. Right now it has gotten me all very excited about my future life and how it may turn out.

It is vastly different from my current life now. It is so different I'm not sure if I dare take the plunge and go ahead with it. Would there be people who supports my choice in life? Or would people around me all doubt the sanity of my choice in life? I'm not quite sure myself. But at least I'm not down in the dumps over my life currently, at least emotionally and mentally.

Of course whether all these would translate into action on my part is another story on my own. I do hope I can and have the guts to go ahead with this radically choice of mine in sunny Singapore.