Sunday, February 15, 2009

1st Vday?

and so strangely everyone who sees me physically, online or via text will ask me: So how was your Valentine's?

at the same time I said "okay", I think to myself "isn't it just another Saturday?"

For the record, we watched a musical about menopause. I think I enjoyed it way better than him. Well, not that he didn't enjoy it. I just laughed louder. Ordered pizza in for dinner and basically just stoned and relax in front of the telly. I warned him about flowers and expensive dinners, telling him to get the most bang for his bucks, I rather he spends the money on our anniversary [on a 13th] if we have one, rather than on a 14th which means nothing very much to me personally.

and then he surprised me with a Tiffany necklace.

And I have nothing for him.

hmm ..

Perhaps I need to reactivate that old romantic in me, if I can locate her again. She's probably wasting away sleeping after 7 years in hibernation. Too used to being romanced, than be the initiator. Now, let me attempt to find out exactly what happened to my romance genes.