Thursday, December 11, 2003

The turns and twist of "living" really amazes me at times. Everyday brings forth new happenings which just changes your life, your perception of things, new thinking, new ways of re-evaluating your own life.

Being along .... I tend to think through a lot of things.

My life...
My "future", if I even have one ....
My past ...
My experiences ....

If not for whatever had happened to me, good or bad ... I would not be who I am today. Whatever happened, happened for a reason. They mould me into who I am right now ... critic? A skeptic? A romantic at heart? Whatever .... I am who I am ... always a mess of thoughts. Not always coherent, but always thinking.

It's going to be Christmas again.
Another year has come and passed.
What have I done with my past year?

What have you done with yours?