Sunday, February 22, 2004

Tomorrow is yet another day at work. And this week promises to be a very challenging week for me. So much to accomplish before the week is over. Can I do it? It feels almost like mission impossible at this point in time.

But impossibility is what fearful people tell themselves to convince themselves that it cannot be dome.It is not a fact. Can I prove myself in the face of such tight deadlines and demands from myself?

I guess I need to find within myself that last burst of energy; to finish what I started out and to end it all properly before March 12th.

Come on! You can do that. Find that last burst of motivation and energy. Finish up your work properly. For the firm, and for yourself! It is already the last lap, you can already see the end. Do not disappoint the people around you, and do not end with a bad reputation before you go.

Believe that I should.
Believe that I can.

Believe in my own abilities.