Friday, February 13, 2004

Finally did the dirty deed today.

Friday the 13th, Feb 2004. I submitted my resignation to the firm.

I was very nervous about the whole process today. I kept playing the scenes in my head on how I am going about submitting my resignation to the various people.

After I finally got down to “action”, the entire process took less than 5 minutes. I did not allow myself to stay and chat for more than 5 minutes with anyone. I do not want to discuss this issue with my superiors until I am ready. After that, I scooted off to a client’s place for some peace and quiet.

I felt so tired.

Perhaps carrying the burden of “when to tender, pondering over the wisdom of it” is really heavy.

Today I got it out of my system.

No more looking back. No more wondering. Finally I acted on my promise to myself. This will not be the regret of my life in the future.

不要怕,勇敢!