Saturday, September 19, 2009

杂记

What may appear to be a period of decay and chaos is merely a new search for equilibrium. A way of smoothing out differences, for a new balance. When my logical mind may fail me, and the tension it creates with my emotions, the indulgence that writing brings forth clarity. A certain platform to bring to form the images in my head, the emotional upheaval in my heart. To detox the impurities, to frustrate the raw diamond so that it may become truly the priceless artifact it could be.

I observe the ebb & flow of my emotions. The difference I feel daily. In isolation. The disorder and chaos I feel now is discomforting. I am unsure of its purpose, its rhythm. But I have to indulge in my moodiness, the logic and emotions of it. For only when I truly let it wash over me can I reemerge. Repression only defeats.

Everything in its time. For everything happens for a reason. True love of fate. Amor fati. I will not wish for things to be different. For my true anchor should be my capacity & acceptance of this belief, in this system of chaos.

Seemingly disparate, but they are all connected. From one perspective to another, charting the irreversible. What is in my hand? What is it that I can control? Time will only move from the past to the future. Whatever I do today will not reverse anything that has happened between me and anyone, or the world.

The past serves to teach so that we may grow and learn. It is the shoulder that we stand upon and grow. Only if I let it. So through these lens I view - future, equilibrium, Amor fati