Wednesday, August 11, 2010

上山的前一晚

In darkness. Siting in darkness on top of a bunk bed. Truth is this is probably my first time on the top level of the bunk bed. And strangely I dun hate it. Its basic but not uncomfortable. Tomorrow the climb starts to the 3/4 point. Then it gets interesting with a 2am climb to the submit for sunrise.

Life is strange. Would I have wanted to do a KK climb when I was in my 20s? The truth is it has never crossed my mind then. But now in my 30s, I find myself wanting to do a lot more other things. Someone asked me why. I said it is my on 30-to-do list. Along with viewing northern lights, staying in the ice hotel, a road trip from Seattle to Las Vegas, silk road, trek to Everest base camp. I'm sure the list will get longer as times passes.

I looked up from the HQ base towards KK today. And I saw the peak. I cannot imagine myself making my way all to the peak. But I know I will try. I hope I will continue accomplishing the things I cannot imagine myself doing.


怎样才算是追寻那我希望成为未来的自己?

我真的,还没做到最好的自己。