Monday, December 29, 2003

Do you believe in signs?

As in a signal, a pointer, an arrow directing you to a certain road? I had the feeling today that someone up there may have a sign for me. It's a little mind-boggling. I have been "wondering" about living my life for the past few months. I even confessed to a superior at work that I'm quite confused about my direction in life.

I was reading my horoscope on Sat. It startled me a little. It follows:-
"You have been more thoughtful of late, and have begun to be more true to yourself. This is due to your own recent introspection. Yes, dear Libra, you really can change your life. All it takes is time and commitment. You have made great progress in your personal development. Continue on this path and you will wind up in a much better place. Keep your eye on the goal, but don't be so focused that you forget to enjoy the journey."

Earlier, I was just trying to finish my Dec's copy of Reader's Digest. The article I read was on "Simplicity Regained". The gist of it was simply maybe it is time to slow down and take stock; re-evaluate our philosophy of life.

Right now, I'm just trying to grapple with all these "signs". Are they even signs which are suggesting my path for 2004 perhaps? Or am I just crazy? Hmmm....

Then again, who really knows who are the crazy ones until our time on earth is up?