Sunday, May 30, 2004

I am such a dork ...

Gasp...I am such a dork! Someone (not on my contact list) sent me an ICQ msg and I happen to have my anti-spam function on, which translate into I didn't get the chance to read the msg. And then I thought I had my "save history" function on, and I could always check on the ICQ UIN later when I am done with my email replies.

Horrors of horrors.. my ICQ is not set to save history. You know what this means? I have no idea who sent me an ICQ msg. I cannot even send a msg back to the person now. DAMN!

Hmmm, okay, if it happens to be someone reading this and you did send me a ICQ today and did not receive any replies from me. Can you please send me another ICQ msg? Pretty please.... I always reply to emails and ICQs. So there is no way that I am ignoring you.

Right, and now I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed...
and it better not be spam