Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Okay, this is ridiculous ... my readings for 2004 as follows:-

Nutshell: Positive trends and personal intensity will impact on all areas of your life. Make sure you spend time with people who are good for you.
Love: As planets shake up you idea of who you are and your purpose in the world, your ideas about who you want to spend your life with will change.
Home: You should be able to put a dream into practice by July. You key months could in March and April, when you have the chance to break free, but don't throw away anything you've worked to build. The more remarkable your life becomes, the more wisdom and self control you require.
Warning: Tread carefully from May to July when a partner holds you back or block your path.


Given my current mess in life, I say such a horoscope certainly warrants me recording it on this journal here so I can review it again as 2004 swings by.