Thursday, January 01, 2004

It has been a good day today, feeling great on the 1st day of 2004. I hope this is a good sign of things to come for this year.

I received a New Year greeting from a close friend today, wishing all the best and that I have found/or will find the answer to my quarter-life crisis. I felt assured and comforted; someone understands perhaps? I'm not all that alone in this afterall.

No matter what, I'll seek an answer for myself. I owe myself that at least, regardless of other people's opinion.

Happy new year to one and all.

The New Year will only signify a new beginning if we want it to. Do you want a new beginning or is it better if everything just remains status quo? A new beginning will only come about if we work on it with our actions. A new beginning will not crystallize just by thinking about it. Talk is cheap, action works.

If health is the New Year wish for 2004, then pls work on getting enough rest and have a better lifestyle. If family is the way for you, then spending 24/7 on work ain't going to push you in the right direction. No matter what, act on your New Year wishes, nothing will change if you stay in your original position with your original attitude.

Should things remains status quo for you when we welcome 2005, I hope that you are happy in 2004 then and not feel victimized. Afterall, we are living our lives, standing by our choices.

Merry New Year!