Monday, January 05, 2004

Today is the beginning of the infamous audit peak that all auditors dread. Today is the first day. And today is also the first time in ages that I actually worked beyond 630pm. I actually left office at 730pm! Arrghhh.... this is one bad lousy omen.

I know, I know ... what you are thinking. This blogger is sure one lazy auditor. Hey, let me set the record straight - I just happen to appreciate life outside work much more than other people, and I happen to believe and act on such beliefs.

Anyway, I'm soooo sleepy now. Should try to turn in soon, if not I'll regret for the rest of the work week which promises to be ridiculously stressful. I was actually hoping to listen to Rene Liu's interview on this whatever Asia-FM via the internet. Then again, it only starts at 11pm and ends at 12am, and sleep is higher on the agenda. No no, as much as I like her voice and all that jazz, no one is really going to benefit from anything if I get grouchy at work this week. She would be none the wiser, and my poor junior at work will suffer if I have a short fuse at work this week.

For once, I'm posting a "complaining" blog. Heh ... ;p

SARS is coming back again ... sigh, I hope it doesn't cause panic like it did in 2003.

Okie, good night to one and all. Hope it's going to be a great work week for all!