Saturday, April 17, 2004

Tired of being lazy

I am a little tired of being lazy.
Does that sound all wrong to you?

But I am one lazy person for the past few weeks.
If there is a prize for being lazy, I guess I have already won it.

I should be reading more aggressively. I am not.
I should be exercising more. I am not even hitting the gym.
I should be practising my golf swings. I have not visited the driving range since Dec last year.
I should be picking up whatever new skills that interests me. I did not.

I am reading, albeit slowly.
I am exercising, only running.
I am practising my golf swings, by watching telly.
I am only thinking of picking up the new skills, all thoughts and no action.

That is all I have been doing.
And I am tired of me being lazy.
I have indulged enough while renegading on all those "promises" I made to myself previously.

It is time to begin on all that I have intended.
It is time to focus on all that I want to do.

It will be uncomfortable.
But it will be better.