Sunday, February 05, 2006

win everyday

how do you be more productive everyday? Or rather, how do you make the best out of your everyday?

I have a phase on my board that says "What I do today is important because I will never have today again." Many ways to waste a day .. many ways to make the best from it.

You know, I have no obligations of any sort in any form. The days of scoring As and getting a degree are way behind me. Work only becomes a numbing chore and a way of survival in the manner of money. It is common knowledge that we tend to do less, rather than more, when we have no obligations. I suppose it is something inherent in our human DNA. Hell, who is immune to laziness.

I am guilty of it everyday. Even so, I am very conscious of the reality that I am ageing by the second and time does run out. Eventually.

There are 1001 tasks and things that I can do, that are waiting for me to do. I should really strive. 1 small task completed a day could make the difference between wasting the day and winning it.

Win everyday.

It has a nice ring to it ... maybe that would work better than planning on a weekly basis.