Saturday, January 10, 2004

Not exactly the best end to my day today. It's funny how your day can turn out to be dramatic when all you were hoping for was a quiet evening of television watching and personal time. Instead of peace and quiet, now I'm nursing a headache.

I had to do something very unpleasant just now. Something I dun really enjoy, but I just had to do it. I'm not sure what sort of repercussion this would bring, but right now I guess I'm just grateful for the few moments of peace without having to worry about anything. For the sake of everyone, I had to do it. I hope that by doing this, I'm pushing the relevant people to sit up and start thinking of their lives for themselves.

Why can't they just make a choice, make a decision and stick with it? Why use children as an excuse? Sometimes it's way beyond my comprehension.

Maybe it's for the sake of keeping up appearances? Or maybe there is some need to maintain a "home", no matter how torn and tatter the "home" is in reality?

No, I'm not unhappy or anything. I have been through this before. It's no big deal. I'm just really at my wits end, feeling kind of like a sitting duck. Waiting to see what sort of curve balls that life is going to throw at me again.

Sigh...