Friday, April 30, 2004

My last day of April 2004

Today is a good day.

I did a good amount of reading today, and re-reading of certain parts of some books. In that few hours, I read on matters ranging from management, to leadership, to globalization, to current affairs, and finally to life. There is, however, one book I did not touch on today, but it is okay. I shall try to make up for it tomorrow.

On every single matter I read, I pondered, I made notes.

In short, an immeasurable amount of thoughts and muses went through my head today. I would really like to document each and every single one of them down today. But seriously, I do not have the talent to write a thesis or argumentative essay on management and leadership. I cannot write great epic drama of history, nor do I have the personality to write witty commentaries on current affairs. And I most certainly do not have the experience and detachment to write about life.

Plus, I am nursing a really bad headache right now.

But just to document a few crucial thoughts and questions today. Perhaps I will actualize them in another entry, if that day ever comes.

1. Where are my roots? What intangible elements are we looking at? What is the ultimate expression of my identity?
2. Vision – having vision is not enough. What else?
3. How do I enhance the quality of my life?
4. Keeping friends – Is there a time or change which occurs which requires me to let them go?
5. Money – How do I make them last? How much is enough?

For now, I guess it is time to rest.