Monday, May 17, 2004

A sun-baked day @ Hawaii ...

Today was an interesting day. Woke up ... went for a "breakfast that does not justify US$18 per pax" .... drove out to a nearby small town .... did some small town shopping ... sat by the beach and read a book in the sun ... soak in the sun, surf and wind ... went out of the hotel again and had Dunch @ Mac ...came back and bummed in the room for the evening ... took a shower and then immerse myself in a bathtub of hot green tea!

There! My day in a nutshell!!

You know what is the fab thing about driving in Hawaii? I have a Jeep Wrangler..and I get to drive it with the top down!! Yes, topless when the weather is good, which happened to be today. Wind in the air...did the "ain't no mountain high enough" shit.

Haha...woo-hoo!!!

Look at me! Wind in the air and blasting Canto pop out of the car. If Sammi Cheng ever becomes famous in Hawaii, she has me and moi sisters to thank. We are doing free publicity.

I am actually lobster-red right now. After a day of driving under the sun and bumming by the beach with a book..I am certified lobster-red. Certified with a stamp and chop ah! Damn, should have put on a spag top. Now I will have shoulder shade difference. Ahh, the vanity of females. Actually the skin feels a tad tight right now, esp the arms and the legs. Hehe, I actually have the shade difference on my feet because of the slippers I was wearing. Cute....

Anyway, since I am lobster-red in need of some pampering, and since I paid so bloody hell lot of money for this room ... haha ... I am going to soak myself in the bathtub and just chill .....

What a paradox ... hahah ... chill out in a steaming-hot bathtub?

But green-tea?? Yes! Green tea. I bought this green tea bath thingy when I went Jap last month. Bought it... no chance to use at home since I shower than take a bath. And hehe, just pop it along the suitcase to Hawaii! Now, I think I can still take a few more baths here and just finish all the green tea packs for baths. They are actually quite cool, they turn the entire tub of water into this shade of green which you normally see from a cup! And haha, I just soak myself in there!

Sure feels damn good! I think I should really do a few more baths .. ;o)

Finally managed to finish "The Alchemist" today while at the beach. It is a good story, basically reinforcing a lot of my own thoughts and beliefs. Hmm, I need to sit on the thoughts for a while ...

A little disturbing, a little refreshing ...