Tuesday, August 31, 2004

It's a big big world

Some people are uncomfortable with the notion that I am not entwined in the hectic demanding lifestyle that many of them are living. To them, I am living in a world they cannot understand. And to a certain extent, a world they cannot influence. This inability does cause people to attach negative connotations which they thinly disguise as concern, such as "When are you going to get a job"?; "How do you pass your time"? or "How about the money"?

You can read them as "You bummer"; "You lazy bummer" and "You lazy rich bummer". Their tone and body language will help in the decision of whether such negative thoughts are behind their concerning questions.

Hell, the comfortable lifestyle at the end of it all is the final cherry that tops the whole deal.

I wouldn't even bother going into the discussion of whether life is fair. I'll probably get eggs on my face for that. But at the minimum, my life is good on my own terms.

Bite me.

Anyone can make their life good on their own terms, as long as they know what those terms are.

In any case, let me live my life as it is and others attend to theirs in the manner they find acceptable.

The world is big enough for us all.
ps. I probably come off as a total arrogant bitch. Again, Bite Me ... (it's one of those days when my alter-ego rear its ugly head) .. phuhh ...